Importing Contacts/Calender.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air & iPhone
Hi, I would like to import my contacts and calender into address Book and iCal. My existing contacts/calender are in Outlook 2007, but I do not have any networking facilities. I would be very greatful if someone could help me to do this by USB memory stick. Thanks, Jeff

Reaction score
Well I have found you a tutorial for the calendar here. Save that file to your memory stick and take it over to the Mac. Then open up iCal and go to File - Import - iCal File and follow the steps.

For your email contacts, you need to open up Outlook and follow this guide (with screenshots) and select a .csv file, (you will need to save it to your memory stick) and you should be able to import it.

I hope that both of these work

Robert

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air & iPhone
Thanks Robert, The Calender worked great, but no joy with the contacts. Address book still not able to import with correct format. Thanks, Jeff

Reaction score
Glad to hear that the calendar worked well. I'm unsure what to do with the contacts though - I would have thought it would've worked.

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air & iPhone
Hi Robert, I have purchased o2m software and now able to covert to mac with no problems. It's fast and easy for around £5. Thanks for your help. Thanks, Jeff

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.