Leopard Clean Install and Time Machine

Reaction score
My macbook pro has always seemed to run a little slow since i have installed leopard about 8 months ago. I was thinking that i might try a fresh install and wipe the system. I was wondering what would be the best way to get all my data back. I have everything stored on time machine, would i be able to just restore everything from that or is there a better way thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 4gig,Mac OS X Maverick, Macbook Intel 2gig, iPhone 3G
just put your installation disc in and restore from time machine in the menu

Reaction score
Did the restore from Time Machine after installing a new hard drive, fast and easy!

OP
W
Reaction score
Did the restore from Time Machine after installing a new hard drive, fast and easy!

So its real easy and fast to get your data back? Is there an option that restores it all at once instead of having to select all the files at once?

Reaction score
After you finish the install it ask you if your moving from another mac and you can select Time Machine and it brings every thing over just like before.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.