Colors not matching in Safari?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP, 2.5Ghz Penryn Processor, 4GB of RAM, 200 GB 7200 RPM Hard Drive, High Res LED 17" Screen
I have background images on the page I am working on. In order to give the page a hang over effect, I have some of the background color in the image. I did the Adobe Photoshop save for web method. It shows up fine in all browsers except Safari. The image shows up darker than the background in safari (yet not iphone safari) and its weird. When I use the color picker and mouse over the image in dreamweaver, the background shade is slightly off from the background. Anyone know why this is happening or how to make it match?

http://zumbekmedia.com/test3

OP
DarkKnight369
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP, 2.5Ghz Penryn Processor, 4GB of RAM, 200 GB 7200 RPM Hard Drive, High Res LED 17" Screen
I played with some settings in Photoshop's save for web. I had ICC profile checked, I turned that off and everything works fine now.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.