screen scratches on youe iPhonw/iPod Touch?

Reaction score
So, I somehow was able to make a minuscule scratch on the bottom left on the glass of the screen of my ipod touch. It's nothing huge, but I know it's there, and if I look for it, it bothers me. I tried so many tricks to get it out, but nothing works. So, I bought a screen protector and I'm attemping to ignore it!

Anyone else here scratch their "unscratchable" screen?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Nope, it's been almost a year since I've bought my iPhone and no scratches on the screen yet, only the aluminum bezel around it. :D

Reaction score
No scratches here... I put on protectors straight out of the box....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I have no screen protector on mine, and yes, I have dropped it several times on all sorts of surfaces

Reaction score
No scratches on the front for me, but some on the back. You can barely see them and I've dropped it so many times. I don't have any kind of case on it either. :eek:

Reaction score
Are you sure its a scratch? The screen is made of glass, so it shouldn't scratch at all, I mean, I've never seen scratches on any kind of glass surface before, so maybe it's a little crack line that looks like a scratch?

The only part of the Touch that unfortunately always gets scratched are the bezels near the screen and the chrome back, though that part can be protected with one of those plastic film skins. Apple should come up with some sort of material for the back of the ipods that doesn't get scratched. I think the aluminum back of the iPhone is a bit more resistant.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.