Lost all of the photos in my iPhoto library

Reaction score
A couple months ago, my iMac stopped automatically transferring uploaded pictures into folders on the computer, they were only in the iPhoto library. I lost everything in my iPhoto library, but before they all got deleted, i transferred everything to my iPod. So since not all of them were saved in folders, i can't just transfer them from there. Does anyone know of a program that i can get to transfer all the photos from my iPod back into my iPhoto library? I called Mac support and they told me apple doesn't make a program like that, but there are third party programs i can buy.

OP
K
Reaction score
Program to transfer photos from my iPod to iPhoto?

A couple months ago, my iMac stopped automatically transferring uploaded pictures into folders on the computer, they were only in the iPhoto library. I lost everything in my iPhoto library, but before they all got deleted, i transferred everything to my iPod. So since not all of them were saved in folders, i can't just transfer them from there. Does anyone know of a program that i can get to transfer all the photos from my iPod back into my iPhoto library? I called Mac support and they told me apple doesn't make a program like that, but there are third party programs i can buy.

OP
K
Reaction score
program to transfer photos from my iPod to iPhoto?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 4gig,Mac OS X Maverick, Macbook Intel 2gig, iPhone 3G
try plugging your ipod into your computer, then dragging the photo folders from it into the desktop, or export the photo folders to your pictures folder

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.