Clipboard... How do i access it

Reaction score
Hey i just took "two clipboard pictures" (what ever that means) by press the Apple Key, Control, Shift, and 3... and what that did was make me take those picuters.. i was just trying it out and now i don't no how to access the clipboard to view my images.. i no when you press Apple Key, Shift, 3, it takes a screenshot and puts it right on your desktop... but what is a clipboard and how do i access it??

thanks in advance
scraped..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, iPod Classic, 8GB 3G iPhone, Time Capsule
The clip board is where all the stuff you cut and paste goes inbetween the cutting part and the pasting part... You take a picture and save it to clipboard, then when you hit paste it will appear again.

If you go to Finder> Edit> Show Clipboard it should show you it all.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, iPod Classic, 8GB 3G iPhone, Time Capsule
Reaction score
Is there any way to access stuff you copied onto prior to the latest copy? I copied something yesterday and I want to get it back, but all that shows up now is what I copied today.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" alum iMac 2.4 3 gigs ram
darthlob, if it's anything like windows you will only see the last thing that you copied. That's usually how it works.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
The clip board is where all the stuff you cut and paste goes inbetween the cutting part and the pasting part... You take a picture and save it to clipboard, then when you hit paste it will appear again

Should that be copy and paste instead?
As in copy to the clipboard and paste from the clipboard. Cut only deletes and does not copy to the clipboard. Well that's how I think it works.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Is there any way to access stuff you copied onto prior to the latest copy? I copied something yesterday and I want to get it back, but all that shows up now is what I copied today.
Too late for that one. But, if you install a clipboard extender such as CopyPaste, you can access older clips.

Cut only deletes and does not copy to the clipboard.
Nope. It goes onto the clipboard too. You can test that, of course. I just did.
Opened Word, typed something, then Cut it.
Quit Word
Opened TextEdit, pasted.
It was what I had just Cut.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.