iPod Touch..please Help!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook White
i got a video file that i want to put on my itouch, its in mp4 format, but when i drag it into itunes it doesnt work.... it opens in quicktime on my mac fine! can anyone help me get it to go on my itouch!?! thanks!!!!!!!!

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook White
iPod Touch..please Help Me!

i got a video file that i want to put on my itouch, its in mp4 format, but when i drag it into itunes it doesnt work.... it opens in quicktime on my mac fine! can anyone help me get it to go on my itouch!?! thanks!!!!!!!!

SORRY ive posted ths twice, i didt know which was the more appropriate forum to write it in!

Reaction score

SORRY ive posted ths twice, i didt know which was the more appropriate forum to write it in!

Download iSquint and convert the video for iPod Touch.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 1GB RAM, 120GB HD, 2GHZ, Core2Duo
Once its in Movies in iTunes, Right click on the movie file and find the text that says Convert.....(Im not sure what the text is to be exact) if that doesn't work then you'll have to convert it to ipods format (shrink it to ipods capacity)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook Pro, 8g RAM, iPhone 6, iPad Mini, Apple TV
If it is already an MP4, it should work just as is. Use the import function from within iTunes rather than dragging, and you should be fine.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
Yes MP4 should work fine BUT it must be compressed. Not straight-out MP4.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.