Many MacBook Questions!

Reaction score
I thought I would combine them all instead of starting many threads to avoid clutter. I am new here and I have searched and found similar threads but none as specific...so bear with me.

Here are my specs:

2.2 Ghz Proccessor Santa-Rosa (late 2007)
120 GB Hard Drive
1 GB RAM (soon to be 4GB)

Thats all I really need to give you as the rest is pretty much the same with all macbooks so here are my questions.

1. Looking at the specs on the apple site it says it can get a external monitor resolution of 1920x1200. Is this really possible with the integrated graphics card? If yes, it leads me to my next question.

2. What would have a clearer picture? A 1920x1200 dvi to dvi connection or a 1680x1050 dvi to hdmi connection? And last but not least...

3. How much of an impact would installing a Seagate 200GB 7200rpm have on my battery?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook White 2.0 GHz 320GB HD 2GB RAM PowerMac G4 Quicksilver 733MHz 80GB HD iPhone 3G 16GB Black
I think I may be able to help you with your first two questions but not the last one.

First of all, I do believe the MacBook can support that resolution. (don't hold me to it) But I have used it with resolutions up to 1900x1080

Secondly, the dvi and dvi to hdmi should have about the same picture quality, however make sure that you buy the right connectors (if you have dvi-i or dvi-d)

Hope I could help :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.