Slow Motion Stacks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
I searched the forum for any relevance to this, but I didn't find anything. If there is something like it, then I probably missed it =P

-------

I don't remember where I read about it, or heard about it, but if you hold down the Shift key as you click on one of your Stacks, it will open in slow motion. It will not work if you have the stack view set to "List". It will only work with "Fan" and "Grid".

So try it out ;D

*note*

you don't have to hold Shift the whole way through, and it will also close in slow motion.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz Santa Rosa Macbook Pro - 4GB Ram - 120GB HD OS X Leopard - Windows XP
A lot of OS X animations will do that.

To list the ones I know of:

-expose
-dashboard
-stacks
-spaces
-minimize/restore

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.5 Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB 667 MHz DDR2, 17" Hi-Res Display ; iPhone 3G 2.1
What purpose does that serve? Is your work getting done too fast?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch Macbook Pro Retina, 2.7ghz, 128gb SSD
its merely eye-candy so Windows users can go WOWWW!!! and instantly convert...lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz Santa Rosa Macbook Pro - 4GB Ram - 120GB HD OS X Leopard - Windows XP
its merely eye-candy so Windows users can go WOWWW!!! and instantly convert...lol
pretty much ;)

Steve Jobs used it in his leopard keynote to show the cool animation of stacks...

OP
cuhnool
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
pretty much ;)

Steve Jobs used it in his leopard keynote to show the cool animation of stacks...

YES! that's where I heard it from! Thanks =]

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.