epson R2400 printing problems

Reaction score
Hi, new to forum hope somebody can help,
Using photoshop CS3 and Mac OS X Leopard 10.5, when printing on Epson R2400, selecting file-print-layout the following are all crossed through - print setting, colour management, print option extension setting and paper configuration. When I click on any of these I get a message which reads " the bundle could not be loaded because it does not contain a version for the current architecture, contact the bundles creator lsited here for the latest version. Have been trying to do this but have been getting absolutely not-where, does anyone have any suggestions. Have contacted Epson, they wasn't very helpful.
Terry

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
Just a very quick suggestion

Check you have all the updates for CS3 and for your Epson Drivers as they may be incompatible.

I know you said you contacted epson but just double check for updates on your printer drivers and for CS3.

OP
T
Reaction score
Have checked all these still have problem, is it possible I may something ticked or not ticked in photoshop, as its just the advanced printing features I cannot use.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.