Google UK search bar

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
white Macbook, Ipod nano 1st&3rd gen
When I got the mac it came with a google toolbar
Picture2.png

I dont no how to change it to UK because its a little thing but its annoying when things you search for are US any one no how to change it to UK?
thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook 2.2 ghz , ipod classic 80 gig and ipod nano 4 gig
thats something i want to know too...
its really annoying when you search something to buy and its all in dollars
help please guys... :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP 2.53 DC2, 09 Mini 2.0 DC2, 07 Mini 2.16 DC2, MB 2.0 DC2, iBook G3 900MHz, G4 Sawtooth 1.6Ghz
i am assuming you mean in the browser safari. you have 2 options:

1. get Inquisitor plugin for safari and after you install it go to safari > preferences > and look for the little arrrow or the word "search" after the advanced section and there you can now change your search engine from the drop down as well as some other nice options like auto-complete etc..

2. you can go and get firefox and it lets you choose out of the box. i use safari myself but the latest RC3 build of Firefox 3 is worth checking out

good luck

well i guess there are other options like Opera etc... as well but those are the 2 options you are going to get from me ;)

OP
James-
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
OK thanks al look at another browser but any one no how to do it with safari would be appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP 2.53 DC2, 09 Mini 2.0 DC2, 07 Mini 2.16 DC2, MB 2.0 DC2, iBook G3 900MHz, G4 Sawtooth 1.6Ghz
OK thanks al look at another browser but any one no how to do it with safari would be appreciated.

#1 in my post above is how to do it in safari

OP
James-
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
OK al test that out also sorry I read it incorrectly.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.