The Best Advertising For Your Money?

JRV

Reaction score
Does anyone recommend using any particular tech sites to get your image or product out there? The big ad on myspace is nearly a million dollars so thats out. Are there any reasonably priced ad placements out there? Something ranging from 1k - 5k?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I am awaiting my new one. :D.
SEO or just random forums like this one. It will depend on your target audience.
Example: Your not going to have a advertisement on myspace for health insurance or holiday getaways because 95% of users are under the age of 30. Think about it.

Jacob.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
whats your product or service?. Where are you located?

Del

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2xQuad core 2.8GHZ
Word of mouth is the best advertising

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
Word of mouth is the best advertising

I wouldn't say its the best, but its very important. You need to get enough people through regular advertising to buy your product and like it before they can tell their friends and family. Then if its good enough word of mouth will spread it like wild fire, but I wouldn't say that is when you can stop advertising.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.4Ghz, 4GB memory, 160GB hard drive, Leopard, 20" Widescreen Samsung Display
Dependent on the product/service. Western Digital in Europe spend hardly anything on direct advertising, they just send out lots of kit for review by all the tech pubs and rely on them writing about it. This really works! Get Engadget or Crave to review the product and watch the hits on your web site soar.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 14gb ram 24" LED Cd & 23" Cd
Vehicle wraps... but obviously only useful in the city your in.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.4Ghz, 4GB memory, 160GB hard drive, Leopard, 20" Widescreen Samsung Display
Ah, nope, vehicle wraps don't figure highly in my part of the world!

Would like to see a picture of one in action, does it cover the whole vehicle?

How about making some with your web address and contact details on and putting them on vehicles parked in the middle of Alberta?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.