April 08 iMac 20" - Best RAM?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP 2.53 DC2, 09 Mini 2.0 DC2, 07 Mini 2.16 DC2, MB 2.0 DC2, iBook G3 900MHz, G4 Sawtooth 1.6Ghz
that ram would probably work fine but you will find a LOT of mac users recommending Crucial memory so you might want to take a look at that as well. they are well known for mac compatibility, warranty, and price. i didnt know exactly what GHz your mac was when i entered it into their homepage but it is the same memory you are looking at.

good luck

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
You're looking for the best?
The best in my mind will be one with a lower latency. Models like these...

Link

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
The best brand is really relative. RAM is RAM. Some market theirs to seem better but it's like anything else in my opinion. Go with one you feel most comfortable with and make sure it has a lifetime warranty as backup in case everything isn't 100%.

OP
T
Reaction score
I ended up going with the OCZ because I realized I needed 800 MHz for the new iMac and that it would probably perform better than the gskill even though the latency was 5 and not 4.

There are no 4GB, CL=4 and 800 MHz iMac ram out there that I can find. We will see how it goes after I install it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.