In the market for a multi-button mouse.

Reaction score
I'm looking for a multi-button mouse. Preferably USB, as I play games and would like to avoid any sort of lag based on mouse2system connectivity from wireless.

I'm trying to find something with a right, left and thumb button. Any recommendations?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
Logitech has some good models.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 14.3, 8.1 & 4.1, OS 13.5, 10.14, & 10.11 & 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.12.
I'm looking for a multi-button mouse. Preferably USB ... I'm trying to find something with a right, left and thumb button. Any recommendations?

Microsoft? There's one called a Sidewinder Gaming Mouse (see att.) Looks impressive and is quite a bit cheaper (in this country) than the Logitech brand, which seems to fetch a higher price.

Also Creative Fatal1ty 1010 mouse.

Untitled.jpg

OP
K
Reaction score
As cool as that mouse is. I'm lookin for something that'll work on Mac OS without the need to boot up windows.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 14.3, 8.1 & 4.1, OS 13.5, 10.14, & 10.11 & 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.12.
As cool as that mouse is. I'm lookin for something that'll work on Mac OS without the need to boot up windows.

I think you might find it'll work with OS X. I actually meant to post about a 5-button mouse I bought, it cost me NZ$18, and works without a hitch on OS Panther and Tiger, no drivers required, but it's an OEM item and I cannot find a brand name.

The blurb about the Sidewinder doesn't mention Mac, but that isn't surprising. See http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/g...=100&active_tab=systemRequirements#selectedOS

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.