MacBook Pro Freezing after last update.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac, iPhone 5, Apple TV
There was an update maybe a week or two ago, I think it was for certain machines, MBP being one of them and ever since I installed that update my MBP randomly freezes, but never happens when I'm using it. (I am running the latest version of Leopard on a CD MBP)

I don't know exactly when it's happening but I could leave it for 15 minutes and it will be locked up or I could leave it for hours and it could be locked up, the screen stays as I left it with any apps open etc and I just cant do anything at all and I have to reboot, however it doesn't happen all the time, a lot of times its completely fine.

I've repaired permissions, zapped the PRAM, I even did a reset of the SMC and nothing has helped. I never ever had this problem previous to this update and I am totally sure I have not changed anything since then either so I'm not sure why this is happening. Makes me feel like I'm using Windows again.

Does anyone else have any other suggestions?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.