Classic OSX Games

Reaction score
Hey I remember some classic games I played in the 90's on my classic Mac. I want to play them again, however I don't remember the names of some of them, and I don't know if they are able for download or on a disc. Here's some descriptions of the games I remember:

The first one was of a stick-figure who would walk around a spacestation. The spacestation was a series of floors, ceilings, ladders, etc. I thought it was called "Spacestation Beta," but searches for that have been unsuccessful for me.

Another game was of an action-figure looking guy who would move around levels (I remember one level was a zoo). I thought that his name was sam or something, but I'm not sure.

The last game consisted of hovercraft looking things, that would play some futuristic ball game, where a craft would grab a ball, and drop it in a hole, to gain points for the team. The levels had several random geometric shapes, and I remember that one of the rival teams was "Knights of the Apocalypse."

If anyone can help me remember and find these games, that would be greatly appreciated.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.