• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Recent Films Thread

Reaction score
If there isn't already one of these then...

I don't want to waste a thread moaning about certain new films so I thought it best if I am to do this to start up a new thread on Offtopic where we can all join in. So basically this is a thread about everything film related. Any movies you have seen recentlly, any movies you want to see, any movies you want to moan about, anything at all. Just talk about them all you want.

I guess I'll start.

What rhymes with "THE HAPPENING"?

Nothing

But you want to know what word it relates to? Crap. It was by far one of the worst movies by M. Night ever. Acting was so terrible I couldn't even watch the movie and the plot out line however cleverly thought up was stupid. I will not give way what happens because I'm still sure there are people who want to see it for themselves but it's absolutly terrible. Even Mark Whalbergs performance was bad he's generally a good actor.

Overall: 0.5/10

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Makes me glad I saw Kung Fu Panda instead :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.