Need Advice

Reaction score
Currently I have an iMac, MacBook Pro, MacMini and an AppleTV all networked using an AEBSn. The advice that I need is that I'm thinking of purchasing two external hard dives, one to use for time machine that will be connected to the AEBSn so that all of the computers can be backed up. The other will be connected to the iMac which is the main computer and be used for my iTunes and iPhoto libraries which are getting rather large. I thought about selling my AEBSn and getting the 1TB Time Capsule but I can purchase a 750GB and a 500GB external for less money. Please could somebody advise me on what the best solution would be!

Thanks in advance,

Woody :D

Reaction score
I am also currently almost in the same boat as you. Currently using a g router, and thinking of up grading to n router w/ harddisk to be shared. Therefore decision is whether to get a AEBS w/ 2 mirrored external harddisk or get a time capsule.
hmm......

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.