is there an official list of apps due at the app store i can read about?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
8 Gb iPhone/MacBook 2.2 Ghz/G5 iMac/ 8Gb iPod touch
Nope :( but a few were mentioned at WWDC. But there will be quite a few I can assure you. Apple is now working on some and 30% of the fortune 500 companies are working on them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
I'm sure you will be able to look for apps at Apple's website. I'm not sure about iTunes, but that could be a possibility.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
8 Gb iPhone/MacBook 2.2 Ghz/G5 iMac/ 8Gb iPod touch
The store will open on release of the firmware 2.0, There is not set date but early July I think there is a 99% chance that it will open on the 11th with the 3G iPhone. And the apps are going to be available through app store, Which will be added to the iPhone for free with the update and $9.95 for touch owners. You will be able to download apps through wifi and edge on the iPhone. But for edge they have to be below a special number of bytes I think 1 Mb. And also I am pretty sure they will not be available through apple.com, But I am sure they will be available through iTunes there will be a store just like the iTunes store.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
I am pretty positive it will all get rolled out on on July 11th or whatever day the new phone comes out.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.