Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am using a Non-Apple Hardware!

My PC configuration is:
Intel Desktop Board D102GGC2
Intel Dual core Processor 2.80GHz x2
160 GB IDE Hard disk
1 GB RAM
Currently running: Windows XP SP3 (in C Partition)

I have downloaded an Intel patched Mac OS x 10.5 Leopard. When the Leopard loaded after i booted the installation DVD, I try to install it in my D partion (20 GB), which is a RAW one! It says now, it has to check the DVD for stability, but since it took longer time, i canceled it. Then the DVD started to install, at that time i get an error like this

"Installer could not create the folder '/Volume/Untitled/Basesystem.pkg.144LYO1OZ' "

I cancelled the installation then booted to XP, i found that the partition is still RAW. It seems the installer doesn't even format the partition!

What should i do? :(

Please help me friends! :(

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Since to instal on a PC you have to use a Pirated Copy of OSX, we can not help you. Piracy is against the law and installing OSX on a PC is against Apples EULA, both which are against our Forum Rules.

I am going to go ahead and close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.