iPod wont sync purchased videos

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(White) 2.4GHz/4GB RAM
My older video ipod wont allow me to sync to movies that i have downloaded from the itunes store...any solutions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
Well I had a similar problem with my AppleTV. I found an article in the support section that gave me the following.

Sometimes iTunes forgets. Open iTunes, go to the menu bar and click on "Store" then click on "deauthorize computer" Then go to some purchased media and play it. You will then be asked to authorize the computer with your password. You purchased media should now play. Sync again and this may make your videos transfer.

Good luck

OP
SAOS1N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I just did that and when i try to reauthorize my computer it says there has been an authorization error. I already restarted itunes and my comp... Logged out of itunes and back in and now all of my purchased music as well as videos I cant access.

OP
SAOS1N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Nevermind I just solved it by creating a new "Shared" folder in my admin stuff.. Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
Good to hear, I was scared for min...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.