Switch to Macbook Pro, with keyboard problems?

Reaction score
Hi all, I have recently decided to switch to Mac, and buy myself a macbook pro. However I now see that the whole internet is flooded with people having problems with their macbook pro's keybord. Apple has released a software update for this, but it seems people are having other problems after installing the update. Is it still worth it for me to buy one? I don't wanne spend all that money and have more problems than I have with my current notebook? Please advise???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
People only complain about problems. You'll never hear about people that have had 0 problems with their keyboards. Like me ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2GHz MBP, 4GB, 320GB
I'm a recent (somewhat) convert, and I've had no issues with my MBP's keyboard either. I use this thing for a minimum of 12 hours per weekday, and a few hours here and there on the weekends, and it's been perfect.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
yea, I've been using it as my sole workstation now for several months (since the new (penryn) ones came out actually). Figure probably around 100 hours of use a week combined between work and play. Nothing like burning em in under warranty ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.