Can someone help me with my iphone wish list?

Reaction score
I'm new to iphone so I don't want to break it but There are some things I would like my iphone to do that I have seen on youtube or read about and thought I would make this post for instructions.

Wish #1: I would like to make some of my mp3 sound effects ringtones. I don't have the most recent version of garageband and they aren't even avalible in the itunes store. Is there an app I could use to do this and How do I install it safely?

Wish #2: I think I read of a way to use the iphone as a skype phone when near a wifi area. This would help me save minutes and I love skype. Is there an app I could use to do this and How do I install it safely?

Wish #3 Chat. Is there a third party chat app that I could use for aim, yahoo, and msn messaging? I would love to save my sms since I only get 200! If so, How do I install it safely?

Wish #4 The light saber app, the one that lets you make light saber sounds with the phone. Any tips?

Wish #5 I saw a youtube video where someone installed an NES emulator to play mario on the iphone. Anyone know how to do this one?

Wish #6 How do I correctly install and run Navison GPS for the iphone?

Also, is there anything I should know about running these apps?

Mac OS X 10.5 iphone version 1.1.4

I hope this thread is OK, if it is against the rules, please message me and I'll take it down.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Most of those things could only be accomplished by jailbreaking your iPhone.

I'd recommend you wait until the AppStore is released with the 2.0 software update in a few weeks and then install apps without hacking your phone.

I predict most of the apps you mention will be available by the end of summer at the latest :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.