Who Has ever made their own music in GarageBand? (POLL)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" Matte 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
I do pretty frequently.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
You should have made a Poll to go with it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook(3,1): C2D 2.2ghz, 4g RAM, 10.7.5; iMac(12,1): 2.5ghz i5, 16gb RAM, 10.9.1; iPhone5S iOS7.04
Are you kidding? I'm actually starting to record a desktop-recording album with it! I love GarageBand! The album's going to be called Cooler By The Lake. So far I've only gotten one verse down of one track, and it's a cheesy instrumental called "The Happy L." (For analogy, think some of the stuff from The Many Moods of Murry Wilson.)

BTW....I'm sure a lot of folks know about this already, but I found this site when I was searching for free loops/samples:

www.icompositions.com

It's basically an online forum for recording artists who use GarageBand. You can get GarageBand help, bounce creative ideas off others, pimp your music, and even receive monetary support for your work.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro w/ Snow Leopard, iPhone 3GS
YEah i did that kind of stuff 2 years ago when I first bought this iBook G4 i'm using.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.