How do I set mp3s as ringtones on the iPhone.

Reaction score
I don't have the current version of garage band that does it and have many that wouldn't even be avalible from the itunes store. Is there an app or a work around for this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBAir
Copy the mp3s to your desktop, change the extension to m4r, drag back to itunes.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air | iPad | iPhone | iPod Classic | iPod Shuffle | no more money
Someone else on MacForums recommended http://audiko.net/ - thee are loads of clips which can be downloaded as iPhone ringtones - or you can upload your own and use the site to cut the part you want as a ring tone - very clever and very simple - and well worth a visit.

Reaction score
last night I just garage band for making ring tones it was my 1st time and i have to say it was pain less. to save others some time the one thing I had to look up is how get around AAC protection you simply copy the songs you want onto a CD as Music CD (NOT DATA) and then drag the songs form the CD to GB pick the 30-40 seconds you want click share then ring tone to Itunes and your done.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.