800mhz LCD vs. 1.33ghz display

Reaction score
This has probably been answered before, but I'm having a hard time finding it. I had an old 12" Ibook G4 800 that I had an extra LCD for, and I've recently acquired the bottom half of a 12" 1.33ghz ibook. Upon tearing the display apart, I noticed the inverter cables are different. If I bought the cables, would I still be able to use it? My 1.33 cable slides perfectly into the slot behind the lcd, but the power/airport/bluetooth are exceedingly different.

Can I buy these parts to make my 1.33 work?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
Nothing??

Most people work on Fridays between 11am and 5pm. Give us a little time to answer please. :)
I had the same issue. I found a bunch of G4 LCDs for cheap and the inverter cable was different. I found the right one and didn't have a problem.
This was over a year ago that I did the LCD swap but from what I remember, the inverter cable is the only one to worry about. The rest should work because they do not need to be removed or disconnected from the panel when you swap the LCD.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.