Mac fonts issue n windows

Reaction score
Hi friends,
I am new to macintosh. i am a windows user. i am trying to develop some images in a mac font available in macintosh. but the issue is that when i create images with that font gives a different effect as compared to the same image developed in the same font on a macintosh machine. Kindly help me with this issue.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP : 2.4GHz : 2GB RAM : 256MB VRAM : 160GB HDD
Your explanation is a little confusing. The only thing I can say is Windows and OS X render fonts differently. OS X renders fonts to be as true to the source as possible, whereas Windows ignores certain data in an effort to make fonts clearer to read on-screen, so you're not seeing the same thing. However, I'd expect them to both render a picture the same, so the text in the finished image should look the same (subject to color profiles and all that).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
I don't understand. Are you creating a font or is a font not displaying correctly?

OP
M
Reaction score
I am trying to create an image with some text on in it.

I am trying to create an image on windows OS with some text on it in the same font as other images that are created on macintosh with the same font. however when i try to create images with the same effect on windows os, the colour effects are the same but the font effect is not the same as that of mac os i.e. the font is not displaying correctly. i have the same font on both the machines but still the output is different. i hope that clarifies the situation issue.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
You're down, I believe, to the differences in font rendering. can you take screenshots of the two fonts and post them? That'd confirm it or get things on the right direction.

OP
M
Reaction score
I have uploaded the photos

Hi mike,
Thanks for replying. I have attached the files where the mac image is made in the mac os and the windows image in the windows os. i have the font that was used in mac os for the mac image transferred and converted to windows machine to recreate a new image but the font is not showing up properly in the windows image. Kindly guide me. Thanks a million in advance.

Mac Image.jpg

Windows Image.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP : 2.4GHz : 2GB RAM : 256MB VRAM : 160GB HDD
Try saving them as image files (rather than taking a screenshot) and post those up.

OP
M
Reaction score
Well I have infact saved the images to the desktopn instead of taking a screen shot of the same and then attached the same in the previous message.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.