Flash Website

Reaction score
Hello!

I am fairly new to webdesign and I am very keen to build a Flash website. Has anyone any suggestions which free software to use for that?
I basically want to start designing a website in the style of this one: http://www.euro2008.uefa.com/tournament/teams/index.html I think it is done really nicely and I think they used Flash for that.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Lilbird.

OK, let me add a bit of detail. What I also want to do on my website is connect to a database. I basically want to design a good looking website that has database connectivity. Can anyone recommend a good WYSWYG program?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0GHz Aluminium MacBook
Don't use WYSIWYG programs. They create bad code and if you don't create the code yourself you'll have little chance of understanding whats going on should a problem occur (which they always do).

You'll need flash, a decent text editor and a database server :)

Reaction score
if you work fast enough, and just need it to learn/work on this one project/use it until you save enough dough to purchase Flash - I'm pretty sure Adobe still offers (an insanely generous) 30 day, fully functional free trial of Flash

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.