Where do the screws go?

Reaction score
hi. this is my first post, and i was wondering if anyone had a picture or diagram of where the macbook screws went. i took apart my macbook to replace the LCD, and now had a zillion extra screws. any info would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook,2Ghz CD,1.5GBRAM,100GBHD,SL.PowerbookG4 12"1Ghz,768MbRAM,40GBHD,Leopard.imac G3 400Mhz,10.4
www.ifixit.com is the best place I know of next to apple's site, but apple always seems to be a little off on their diagrams. Maybe it's just me?

OP
J
Reaction score
thanks, but i have another problem...

the macbook clutch (the black hinge that hides the converter), doesn't snap in on the back of the laptop. is it broken?

EDIT: sorry, not the converter, the inverter. :)

OP
J
Reaction score
EDIT: If someone can look at their black macbook and tell me:

what color screws are on the dvd side and port side of the laptop.

and...

wgat color are the screws on the back of the macbook...

(NOT THE BOTTOM!) Thanks.

Reaction score
hi. this is my first post, and i was wondering if anyone had a picture or diagram of where the macbook screws went. i took apart my macbook to replace the LCD, and now had a zillion extra screws. any info would be greatly appreciated.

:eek:

So dis u got a picturewith the diagram for the screws ????

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, iPad 2 64, 2 x iPod Touch, MBA, 2 x iPhone 3g
Won't help this time, but I take digital photos before and during dis-assembly so I can look at them to resolve these sort of questions.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.