Mouse Flickering-MB Pro

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm experiencing something weird on my macbook pro 15" model. The mouse starts flickering some times. I just noticed today that if i touch the trackpad only then it flickers; on the other hand if i touch e.g. the other hand or another finger outside the trackpad area while using the trackpad at the same time, then it works fine. This is not a constant issue, but it's still a problem and it bugs me more knowing that this macbook ain't even two months old.
Has anyone of you experienced the same thing? Can anyone guide me on this?

Regards

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz Santa Rosa Macbook Pro - 4GB Ram - 120GB HD OS X Leopard - Windows XP
Did you try restarting...

OP
A
Reaction score
restart doesn't help bcoz it's a constant issue...flickering doesn't happen evreytime i use it..you can say 3 out of 5 times it happens. and i'm sure this can't be a software issue too cuz i also have windows on it and this happens both in leopard and windows. so any guess wat might be wrong and what shud i do?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.