Anyone know where I can find a deal on the current iPhone?

Reaction score
I tried to get a bargin on the 8 gig iphone at the local AT&T store. They said no can do. Not even to help her quota and get rid of them to make room for the 3G. I tried to get her to justify me paying double what the new phone will sell for in 29 days. She couldn't. Apple doesn't have any refurbs. I don't really like buying phones on ebay because of fraud. Anyone know where the deals are?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
I have a 8GB and 16GB if your interested. I'm paypal confirmed and verified.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
wait until after the first og July, they'll be a dime a dozen on ebay. (sorry bargsbeer)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
I don't think so,With AT&T requiring a mandatory 2 year contract and No option to buy the phone as pre-pay or without a contract I see 1st generation phones holding there value. Even if 3Gs are on ebay they are going to be $500-$1000 range.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Reaction score
yeah check craigslist.

i scored an 8gb without a single blemish on it and factory warranty until january 09 for $280

Reaction score
I got a new one on Craiglist also. $350USD

Reaction score
I tried to get a bargin on the 8 gig iphone at the local AT&T store. They said no can do. Not even to help her quota and get rid of them to make room for the 3G. I tried to get her to justify me paying double what the new phone will sell for in 29 days. She couldn't. Apple doesn't have any refurbs. I don't really like buying phones on ebay because of fraud. Anyone know where the deals are?

At present different iphone deals are present in the market which offers large varieties of attracting features to people. Some of the best iphone deals are provided by the orange, o2, Vodafone and t-mobile network service providers. These deals provide several free minutes, free text messages as well as several other features too.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.