iPod Touch doesn't enter recovery mode.

Reaction score
I was rejailbreaking my ipod using Ziphone (usually no problems) but this time, it stopped and on on the screen it says

Code:
Singeluser boot -- fsck not done
Root device is mounted read-only

If you want to make modifications to files:
/sbin/fsck -fy
/sbin/mount -uw /

If you wish to boot the system:
exit

:/root#

And I'm totally lost. I restart the iPod and it runs through all that code and stops in the same place again, I try to enter recovery mode and the same thing happens. What should I do?

Reaction score
i've had the same problem. first. plug your ipod in the computer. do the recovery mode thing. hold down both buttons until your ipod screen goes dark. let go of the power button but keep holding down the home button. sooner or later itunes will say "this ipod is in recovery mode and cannot be used until it is restored with firmware blah blah" similar to that. then you restore the ipod. don't sync any music or anything and just try to jailbreak it again. just let it be. it should work. if it doesn't work after that. private message me and i will try to help more!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 x 20" iMac Intel Core 2 Duo
If that fails then try typing the commands suggested.
It can not check and correct errors because it is mouted as read only.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Tisk Tisk Tisk.

Jailbreaking discussion isn't allowed here.

You should of researched more before you jumped in. Ziphone sucks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.