Can I get software to back-up my video files from my ipod?????

Reaction score
Regards to all of you, I have been using my ipod for a while now….but some of the videos that I have there need to be transferred to my pc. For this purpose, I am looking to get software that can help to back up the video files as well as support the transfer of my audio files.

Any suggestions will be appreciable!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Regards to all of you, I have been using my ipod for a while now….but some of the videos that I have there need to be transferred to my pc. For this purpose, I am looking to get software that can help to back up the video files as well as support the transfer of my audio files.

Any suggestions will be appreciable!!!

Sorry if this is a silly question but isn't everything on your iPod already in iTunes? Or have you lost access to your iTunes library?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook mid level 2.2ghz 2gb ram, 120gb HD
I had some songs I had on iPod, but deleted in iTunes. When I hooked my pod back up to the mac again, it asked me if I wanted to copy the songs back to iTunes. Not sure if it would work for vids.

Reaction score
There a few good ones that you can use for your iPhone. I recently had the chance to use software for iPod to computer (outdated link removed) transfer of my files and it really made me feel comfortable about using it again. It was great….the quality and speed were efficient and was a one that I can recommend to others.
Hope this will help you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
There are some more suggestions and links on your previous post on the subject here

Del

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2xQuad core 2.8GHZ
Reaction score
This is good one I tried this many times. so check this iPod to computer (outdated link removed)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.