good web hosting for me?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2x 2.2 C2D MBP 15", 3x Mac Classic, Mac Mini, iPhone 3G, Clamshell
Ok so long story short, I am making a webpage for my school's german club. And I am using iWeb for it.
Basically my questions are:
-Where is the best place for me, cheap would be a plus. I have used 1&1 in the past, but that was like 6 years ago when I was like 12, and my idea totally flopped. And I let it die, (I used 1&1's program for it)
-What would I need, in terms of storage, (the site will have pictures on it, etc.)
-I was reading some 1&1 packages and it only gives you 5 additional pages, but if I want to make each picture a blow up when clicked on, I need a lot more than that.
-Which ones work well with iWeb, or do they all?
Can any one recommend a good hosting company, and a package, I would prefer under $30 a year. but a little over that would be ok.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
If it's just for a school club, then Dreamhost should work just fine. It's cheap and offers a lot in storage and bandwidth. I believe M-F has a coupon with them, but you can find coupons that let you save even more money if you do a Google search.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.