Macessity Bookcase?

Reaction score
Hey I just recently purchased my Macbook and need a protective sleeve. I'm heading off to college next year and need some extra protection while it is in my backpack...I read a review on Macworld saying this is one of the best ones, but I haven't found many mentions of it on these forums.

Here is the review link

And here is the actual product link

If anyone uses this or knows about it, please let me know what you think! Thanks a lot!

Reaction score
well this isnt an actually "sleeve" it is just a protective case that covers your macbook while have some neat colors.

check out, in the apple store, incase macbook, i thinking about getting the red and i heard some great reviews.

Warning: also you hear of 'speak' cases, do not get this one because, based off of reviews, there we mess up your macbook.

[everything im saying is based off reviews (taken into account long-term and short-term reviews]

Cheers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook White 2.16GHz 2Gb OS X 10.5, 16Gb iPhone 3G Black
I have a case very similar to this and it works fine. It's nicely padded so i can be confident my MacBook isnt banging into things in my bag. Only problem is that it is rather bulky once the macbook's inside it, but i guess this is the price you pay for good protection. Id say go for it, it's definitely worked well for me.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.