Need Mac Software

Reaction score
Ok...new to this whole Mac experience, looking for software:
1. Mac Optimizer (deletes old files configures everything making mac run smoother)
2. Software that manages Usernames and passwords. I used ewallet on my pc and windows mobile and was wondering if there is something similar.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.4 - 4GB RAM, Logitech S530 Kbrd/Mouse, Logitech Z2300 Speakers
The Mac, thankfully, doesn't need much work to keep it running great. Two applications to check out though are: Main Menu and Onyx

Reaction score
Ok...new to this whole Mac experience, looking for software:
1. Mac Optimizer (deletes old files configures everything making mac run smoother)
2. Software that manages Usernames and passwords. I used ewallet on my pc and windows mobile and was wondering if there is something similar.

Thanks

Hi,

You can use your eWallet data now through the eWallet Web Companion providing web access to your wallet files. If you're interested in trying, send me an email!

We are also working on a Mac native version (I've used the alpha) which we hope to release later this year.

So unfortunately, no immediate solution but a solution is being developed!

Marc Tassin
Ilium Software
www.iliumsoft.com
[email protected]

OP
ImBatman
Reaction score
Wow, that is awesome...Yes, that would be cool to try out the web based version of ewallet. Man, I've been a big fan of your program and have both versions (Palm and WM) from all my switching PDA platforms.

Reaction score
Wow, that is awesome...Yes, that would be cool to try out the web based version of ewallet. Man, I've been a big fan of your program and have both versions (Palm and WM) from all my switching PDA platforms.

Excellent! Just drop me an email and I'll get you hooked up! It might take me a day or so (I'm in San Francisco at WWDC right now) but I'll definitely get you in.

Sincerely,
Marc Tassin
[email protected]

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.