Newbie Questions

S

SeanUK

Can i get a wireless USB/ card adapter to go in a imac G4 which will work with a belkin router with built in modem? can the IMAC share a connection and printer with a PC on the wireless network ? file share ?

To get the mac online short term using cables if i use the router/modem with a ethernet cable i should be able to get online ? T/F

Software question,

Spinal injury means my hands dont work, so i invented a wrist strap with a stick on the end which i type with for short input sessions like this.

For longer sessions on the PC I use scansoft Dragon natural speaking which is great, mac does not support this (Anyone work for Apple in here PLEASE SUPPORT IT SOON )

Mac does support IBM Viavoice , is it any good on the Mac it was a joke on Windows ?

Last Question, for now :cool:

Macs dont get viruses, do you need protection so you dont forward emails infected to mates runing Windows OS

Why no viruses ? better code which is not attackable or nobody hates Apple so they dont attack ?

Any help offered many thanks.

This boy is going back over to the toy shop to play some more with the IMAC toys

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.