Mac Appearance

Reaction score
i was wondering why my apple logo on the menu bar is not blue why is it black...? this is what i am talking about...-->http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/coolboi8/Picture1.png oh and the menu bar is white too! i have mine under translucent but it does not turn white if i have that setting off. Another thing why is this grey...? i have seen blue ones...http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/coolboi8/Picture2.png is there a way i can change the appearance? i only have two options on my macbook which are blue and graphite.
-i'm using a macbook installed with leopard OS X.
-thanks in adv.
Ps: just wondering if that type of appearance is only available in differ. types of Macs. or if it is just an older version of Os. such as tiger or panther.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2x 2.2 C2D MBP 15", 3x Mac Classic, Mac Mini, iPhone 3G, Clamshell
I know of a lot of people who use third party programs to change all of that stuff, I don't think there is a app, or option that Apple makes. And I'm forgetting the names of those programs.. Help any body....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.5ghz, 4gb/r, 200g7.2krpm
Blue apple was on the older OS. I'm sure you can download something to change it though.

Reaction score
i don't know how to change the color of the logo, but grey is the leopard default, blue was used by the older OS's

OP
K
Reaction score
is there a way that i can get the blue setting? i prefer the blue one the grey looks too much like windows me...:/ YUK!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.