Need help with Podcast

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I hope someone can help me out with this one. I have done a podcast before. I currently made some recordings using podcast. The problem is that when I go back to listen to the recording the sound is coming through only one side of my headphones. When I try to listen through the other side I cannot hear anything.

Does someone know what I need to do to make the audio come through both sides of the headset?:Confused:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4, 17 inch intel imac
I am assuming you used Garageband. Check the pan feature (slider near volume) and if it an analog mic check that it is a stereo mic.

Reaction score
It sounds like you may have the speakers turned off on that side, check your configuration. If however sound comes through on other music then you probably recorded your stuff in single track mode. Check your recording program and be sure you are recording in two track mode.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.