My New iBook just Shipped!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
Hi All,

I don't know if you noticed recently but my Mac specs have changed! I have adopted another 2 Macs!

On the 22nd, I purchased:
For my Brother:
17" iMac G5
1.8 GHz
512 MB Ram
BT Mouse and Keyboard
BT Module
80 GB HD
SuperDrive
It's set to ship by next Wednesday

Also on the 22nd, I purchased:
For myself:
12.1" iBook g4
1.2 GHz
512 MB Ram
Bluetooth
Combo Drive
30 GB HD

The iMac was purchased because the only other part of my house(my brothers computer) was PC based, and basically dead. So we swapped him into a Mac world..Which he has been looking forward to

The iBook was purchased because as most of you computer zealots probably know, it's better to have just a laptop then just a desktop. I didn't like being tied down to being in my town, my street, my house, my room, my chair just to be on the computer. Now, I have my computer everywhere!

Well, just figured I'd give an explanation to you all about the change in my Mac Specs, and that was it!

Enjoy! :mac:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Flat Panel iMac -15" 1.5GHz, 80GB HDD, 128MB ATI video card, 1GB RAM- PowerBook
Congrats, awesome haul.

Don't worry, sooner or later you'll be craving a Mac desktop, just because they are cool. :}

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
I think he already has one, but want to have a mobile option too...

IMO one really should have the latest powermac with 2 30" monitors set up at home, with a stash of powerbooks and ibooks at the ready (and synced with all the files you need on the road) just in case you want to surf from your sofa or need a mac when out and about...

Yeah... pity I can't afford all that..

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yup

rberry88 said:
Congrats, awesome haul.

Don't worry, sooner or later you'll be craving a Mac desktop, just because they are cool. :}

Yup..Check out the left part of my signiture, as well as the bottom central ;)

S

suhasG

I got my 12" iBook just yesterday and am sold to Apple. Now figuring out how to pump $$$ for my Apple desktop!!

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook came this morning..Although I can't open it until Christmas...iMac shipped this morning as well!

A good day for me!

S

scoey

ApplejustWorks said:
iBook came this morning..Although I can't open it until Christmas...iMac shipped this morning as well!

A good day for me!

My iBook was shipped last night apparently. I can't wait.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.