What should I get?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 Clamshell, G5, 60g iPod
I've been waiting and waiting for some sort of Apple Tablet Laptop. Some rumor that it will be out this fall, other's say one wont even be made. I notice that Apple is having a pretty SWEET deal for the college students (buy an apple laptop and get an 8g Touch free). So, should I just for this deal or should I wait for my dream tablet?

If I were to go for the deal, should I stick with the cheaper MacBook or go more expensive for a MacBook Pro?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook
jus go grab the deal... depending on what your usage... macbook shld be sufficient for ur daily task... :)

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Really my usage would be computer graphics and web-design while on the go or not while sitting at my desktop.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook
if budget is not much of a problem.. get macbook pro. :p since u r into graphics

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook 2.2 ghz , ipod classic 80 gig and ipod nano 4 gig
go refurb whatever happens
i did and only one or two tiny scratches

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook C2D 2GHz 2GB RAM 80GB HDD
If you really want a tablet, there is always the Modbook. It ain't cheap, though.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I was thinking about getting a Modbook, but I rather not buy something sight unseen. I would really hate to throw down all that money on something I've never tried. If I'm unhappy with the touch/pen response, the tablet feature would be unless to me.

I just don't want to be cheap by getting a MacBook in hopes that I would be upgrading within a few years and it wouldn't be up to my standards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.