Weird Adium message... What the?!?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 13" Unibody White
Ok what is Adium trying to tell me here?

Picture 2.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Matte Macbook Pro 2.5Ghz 4gb RAM 250gb HD, 60gb iPod Classic maxed, iPod shuffle
hahaha thats awesome...don't know why it says that though...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP w/Intel Core 2 Duo w/Lion, MBA w/Lion, 80GB iPod Video, 32GB iPhone 4, Two 32GB iPads
Wow.. what have you downloaded for your Adium? I would laugh my booty off if I got a message like that!

OP
Fiasco
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Wow.. what have you downloaded for your Adium? I would laugh my booty off if I got a message like that!

Honestly I find it too cumbersome and time-consuming to look for, download and install Adium add-ons so my Adium is completely stock. No mods at all.

I laughed hard when I saw that pop up on my screen!!! I guess someone really wants to talk to me... haha!!

Hilarious, but I still would love to know why Adium felt obliged to inform me of my evil ways... lol!

It just hasn't been my day today... I've been called a prick, selfish, stubborn, and a "bloody git" then after all that I get home and Adium calls me evil...

Reaction score
Me too!

I got this message:

You have missed two messages from criscokool because you are too evil.

I clicked ok and so far my computer is acting normal... I haven't shut down yet.

Am I in trouble? Hm.....

OP
Fiasco
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
This has me wondering about Adium's security... hmm...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.