question about selling an iPhone

Reaction score
i'm looking at selling my current iphone but am not sure what steps i need to take. how do i clear my info from it (in terms of cell phone plan and what not), or do i not have to do anything at all? do i simply take the SIM card out and clear all of my data from the drive?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
After you restore it, fill it all the way to the max with music and/or video. I read that people have used forensic software to recover person data.

OP
GringoBoy87
Reaction score
is there some sort of app that can be downloaded to master clear the phone? that was the recommendation i got from the att store. i want to be sure that all of my sensitive information is gone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
is there some sort of app that can be downloaded to master clear the phone? that was the recommendation i got from the att store. i want to be sure that all of my sensitive information is gone.

Unless your iPhone is really the presidents nuclear football.I think you worrying about it way too much.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.