Get the most out of the Apple TV

Reaction score
I want to use my Apple TV to its full use. I bought it a few months ago, and watched a few movies on it. I would like it more if I could send video files to the Apple TV, and watch them on the TV. I was told I needed a Program Converter, but after that do I just drag into iTunes, which sends it to the Apple TV?

What are some other things that can make my Apple TV better?

I have the USB Elgato TV Tuner Stick, if that can sync with it.

Thanks.

OP
T
Reaction score
Is it worth the $50?

And has Apple approved that? Like can they make money off something that isn't OK'ed by Apple?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Imac 2.16ghz intel core duo , 30gb ipod, 16 gb 3g iphone,PowerBook G4 1.67ghz 1Gb ram
Does anyone have this product? I have been streming movies from my make using the 360 it works great the only downside is it wont play apple protected content.

OP
T
Reaction score
What else can I do to my Apple TV to really use it to its fullest?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro C2D 2,16ghz
Is it worth the $50?

And has Apple approved that? Like can they make money off something that isn't OK'ed by Apple?

I guess it's not Apple approved, but they say it won't void your guarantee. I'm also interested but still unsure. Anyone is trying it?

thx!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.