chopping up a song with itunes

Reaction score
i am in the midst of shooting a reality show and some of the music we are using needs to be cut up. i can do it using soundtrack pro but honestly i don't have the time bc it is like 800 songs...
i need something extremely easy like itunes to let our office manager back in LA be able to do this. can you put in and out points on songs in itunes?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
what about garageband? It can do stuff like that. I think you can use iTunes, but it would be extremely time consuming, and a pain in the butt.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
I haven't seen anything in iTunes like that or you probably wouldn't need to use Garageband to make ringtones. I have no experience in sound mixing but was able to easily use garage band to edit audio for ringtones and some sound for some video. What I'm trying to say is garage band is easy.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
Its a long and complicated process involving duplicating tracks, and chopping the play time in the song options.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.