• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Live Stream WWDC?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, MacBook, iPhone & div.
Dose anyone know of a live stream of the WWDC?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
Would it be on Apple's website after it ends? I really don't want to watch it on YouTube :|

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
8 Gb iPhone/MacBook 2.2 Ghz/G5 iMac/ 8Gb iPod touch
Yeah apple puts all of Steve's keynotes up after he is finished maybe a few hours or a day. But there are no live video feeds available from inside. A lot of tech sites excluding apple will have live blogs and post pictures ex: gearnet, gizmodo, and I know mac-forums is sending a person to report on it.(do not know if they will be blogging.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
Apple has already released a podcast which will automatically download this and future WWDC events.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Wait does the podcast come out after his keynote like the video which can be downloaded off apple.com? or is it live?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
Podcast will come much after the keynote. Apple will probably upload a streaming video soon after the keynote is done on their website. Podcast usually takes like 2-3 days...

And it is pointless going through one of those Live video streaming websites, cause no one has enough bandwidth to support the number of mac freaks trying to watch the keynote live. Best is to follow a liveblog on Engadget or Gizmodo, with lots of mac geeks on conference chat :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
I'm curious to know do you think Apple/AT&T will wait for steve jobs to make the announcement,before the iphones go on sale monday? Or will they start selling as soon as they open?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
They would start selling after the keynote monday not right away. During the iPhone launch apple stores i know shut down for an hour or two and then re opened selling the phone. But lets remember no one said the 3G is going on sale monday.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
I can't imagine it not going on sale any later than friday.... AT&T and Apple are both sold out nation wide. Look at the amount of revenue they are not bringing in.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yeah if they do announce them and that they will be on sale i think the next day is logical. The sell out could have just been a miscalculation of the selling of the remainder of them. I doubt Apple thought people would flock to store to buy out the inventory so maybe the stores will be iPhone less for longer than we expect.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
it's really all speculation I hope they will be available monday, I have the day off so I can go get mine if they go on sale. I called the Apple store they said to call back monday.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yeah Im deciding if I should try to get one I am only 15 and don't really necessarily need what will be on the 3G but if its cheap like there saying it will be and I can sell my 8Gb i might pick one up. Also tried to get the people on the apple store chat to spill but no luck. Come on I am hoping for the 1Tb iPhone (Ahahah i really hope no one took that for real)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I would sell your iphone before Monday because if they launch the new ones Monday the price on used iPhones is going to drop.The price has already dropped significantly in the past few months on used iphones.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yeah I have already posted a thing on craigslist but ..... like i said what use does a 15 year old have for gps and video conferencing if included .

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Good point but if you can sell yours and get the new one,You should get it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yeah but if I can't no sweat this is a repeat of last night me and you posting back and forth. Btw I gave you some rep ++++. Yeah i herd that there going to like $200 or something I think thats bull

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.