Problems/Glitch with DreamWeaver CS3 on an intel Mac Book Pro 10.5.3

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro 2.6, MacBook, Mac DuoDoc, AppleIIGs, AppleII+
Three hours with Adobe's DreamWeaver CS3 Mac support... and they could not figure it out...

I've just picked up CS3 premium, all works great except for DreamWeaver. All my sites were created in DreamWeaver MX on a PC (I know.. Boooo...). Regardless... each time I try to open a file with DW(DreamWeaver) CS3 it hangs and takes literally 1.5 min. to open the file. If I open a file in code view - No problem, works like it should... Switch it Design or Split and and ask DM to process and render the images and it hangs.

I've tried everything I can and I can't figure it out... I did have some mild success by removing and background or margin definitions from the opening <body> tags... when removed the problem dissipates... but this only help on files that we not made from templates...

I spent 3 hour trouble shooting with Adobe (One benefit of paying for software... not that it helped.) The guy hinted at the fact that I wasn't the first call, possible since 10.5.3... ?

Anyone have any thoughts?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.