iPod Touch troubles

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 1.25ghz 512mb RAM 250GB hard drive
I talk about this in my blog at apps.capitolcomputers.net/blog/ but I just received my new engraved ipod touch yesterday. I bought it directly from Apple online and took advantage of the free engraving. Unfortunately it came with a green stuck pixel and it doesn't get recognized by my powerbook G4. Long story short I have an appointment with ipod support at apple store tonight. Hope they can give me a new one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
I talk about this in my blog at apps.capitolcomputers.net/blog/ but I just received my new engraved ipod touch yesterday. I bought it directly from Apple online and took advantage of the free engraving. Unfortunately it came with a green stuck pixel and it doesn't get recognized by my powerbook G4. Long story short I have an appointment with ipod support at apple store tonight. Hope they can give me a new one.

Nice way to plug your website...:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
I think they'd give you a new one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
8 Gb iPhone/MacBook 2.2 Ghz/G5 iMac/ 8Gb iPod touch
Your running the iTunes 7.6 or later correct if not update try again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.