Great places to buy cheap MacBooks

Reaction score
Are there any websites that have great deals on clearance or refurbished MacBooks or MacBook Pros?

I want a MacBook Pro but I don't have the cash until Sept. I'm going to buy a MacBook and use it until the. Then I'll sell it on Ebay or this forum. I'll use that money, together with my school money, to hopefully buy a black MacBook Pro if they come out. I hate white. I need a computer now and I want to switch to Mac. I'll use the MacBook to gain experience using the OS X. Thanks

Reaction score
Befriend someone who works at an Apple Store. Or find someone you know who is in the education system, teacher, administrator, or student and ask for their discount. Apple store discount is the best deal of the two.

Or buy a used on craigslist for cheap.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
I 2nd craigslist, I bought mine on CL way cheaper than you can find on eBay. only deal locally. Also have you checked Apple.com they have cheap refurbished Macbooks for about $950.

Reaction score
Blogging about good deals on apple stuff. Come vi
Apple refurb store seems to be the chepest for just refurbs. If you want one with extra goodies (like VMware fusion, or a printer), then have a look at the resellers (like MacMall mentioned earlier).

I agree that craigs list is home to some really good deals, but you may want to be a bit more mac-savvy before you take on buying used from an individual.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.