Keyboard shortcut, Safari

Reaction score
Hello
Is there a keyboard shortcut to switch between tabs in safari. I've searched but can't seem to find one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
You know, I've wondered that, too. It would be highly useful for me, as I usually have at least 2 to 4 tabs. The only shortcut I know for tabs is ⌘+T, which makes a new tab.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 14.3, 8.1 & 4.1, OS 13.5, 10.14, & 10.11 & 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.12.
Hello
Is there a keyboard shortcut to switch between tabs in safari. I've searched but can't seem to find one.

Yes, the three-key method as explained above, but I suggest as an alternative a two-key action as in Firefox ie. Cmd - tilde, done with the left hand, mouse hand remains free, brilliant. Someone cleverer than me could probably write you an Applescript for it.

Let Apple know that you'd like a two-key action as part of tab-hopping in Safari, three keys usually require two hands. Unnecessary movement.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
Yes, the three-key method as explained above, but I suggest as an alternative a two-key action as in Firefox ie. Cmd - tilde, done with the left hand, mouse hand remains free, brilliant. Someone cleverer than me could probably write you an Applescript for it.

Let Apple know that you'd like a two-key action as part of tab-hopping in Safari, three keys usually require two hands. Unnecessary movement.

hmm ill keep note of that ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.